I just found out that I might have “DFS”. No, that’s not a shortcut for “Disfunctionnal Fanatic Shopping” (a syndrom I am very aware of), it’s some kind of persistent tiredness problem, which I had for (hmmmmmm - let me think… ) since I started this blog?
Since cheering up with colour (outfit), and the usual suspects (heels) didn’t help(almost hit the keyboard at work this morning…. it was 11am…) I just googled my symptoms to find out what to do against it.
Here they are:
• Go to bed and get up at the same time every day
Check. 2pm (bedtime) 8am (coffeeinbedtime). Regularily.
• No naps during the day
Check. (if hitting keyboards with forehead do not count)
• Develop pre-sleep rituals which act as a cue to your body that it’s time to sleep.
Red wine. Check.
• Ensure that your bedroom is quiet, dark and comfortable.
Check (if boyfriend is already in there)
• Try to think about something positive.
• Have a light snack before bed, which may help you sleep.
Check. See red wine.
• Find time to relax before bed - perhaps by writing your thoughts down in a diary before you go to bed.
I’m writing a blog every day for christ’s sake, what do you mean?
• Only use the bed for sleep and not for work or watching TV.
Are you kidding me? What about sex then?
WTF? I can’t find anything wrong with my routine. Maybe having a Johnny Depp movie, red wine, sex, and an order at Net-a-porter tonight (not necessarily in that order) will help.
Will keep you posted.
P.S.: Todays shoes are River Island